مـنـتـدي الـمـوريـتـانـيـيـن
أهلا وسهلا بك أخى الزائر الكريم ندعوك للإنضمام إلينا حتى يسنفيد بعضنا من بعض وحتى نجعل هذا المنتدى صرحا حضاريا يخدم الفرد والمجتمع .
أهلا وسهلا بك أخى الزائر الكريم ندعوك للإنضمام إلينا حتى يسنفيد بعضنا من بعض وحتى نجعل هذا المنتدى صرحا حضاريا يخدم الفرد والمجتمع .
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مرحبا بك معنا يا زائر في مـنـتـدي الـمـوريـتـانـيـيـن

الرئيسيةالتسجيلدخولأحدث الصور

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
elytop
متميز
متميز
elytop

عدد المساهمات : 720
نقاط : 10668
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2011
العمر : 34
الموقع : http://www.gametop.com

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites   حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 25 2017, 03:58

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites I_22108302bb1

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الصلاة و السلام على أشرف المرسليـن

الحمد لله وحده نحمده و نشكره و نستعينه و نستغفره و نعود بالله من شرور أنفسنا و من سيئات أعمالنا

من يهده الله فلا مظل له و من يظلل فلن تجد له ولياً مرشدا

و أشهد ألا إلاه إلا الله وحده لا شريك له و أن محمداً عبده و رسوله صلى الله عليه و سلم

أما بعد

فإن أصدق الحديث كتاب الله تعالى و خير الهدي هديُ سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم

و شر الأمور محدثاتها و كل محدثة بدعة و كل بدعة ضلالة و كل ضلالة في النار فاللهم أجرنا و قنا عذابها برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites I_42f143e4859

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites P_587gxs5a1

معلومات :

اسم كورس : SEO 2016 - Better Search Engine Rankings with Safe SEO

مدة كورس : 5 ساعات

مدة مطلوب انتهي من كورس : 30 يوم

ثمن كورس : 195 دولار

حجم كورس : 857.2 ميجا

لغة كورس : انجليزي

ملخص كورس : سوف تتعلم من خلال كورس جميع مفاهيم السيو و تقوية ترافيك موقعك على مستوى محركات بحث العالمية

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Will I Learn?

1- Understand the differences between SEO of a few years ago, and SEO today.

2- Understand what the major Google updates were trying to achieve, and be better prepared for future updates.

3- Know how to create the type of content that Google loves to rank high in the search engine.

4- Know how to find theme words and phrases for any topic using free tools.

5- Understand site authority and what Google are trying to achieve with their algorithm.

6- Understand Link Velocity, and why it really isn't an issue if you do things correctly.

7- Create Visitor-Optimized websites that can rank high in Google.

8- Know the difference between Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird and why they were introduced.

9- Understand LSI and how to apply it for better search engine rankings.

10- Know how to optimize each on-page factor for maximum benefit.

11- Know the Holy Grail of backlinks, and how to maximize your chances of getting them.

12- Understand how Google want you to organize your site for the maximum benefit of your visitors.

Requirements :

*This course assumes no prior knowledge.

*If you do know some SEO, then it might be worth forgetting what you think you know, and keeping an open mind.

Description :

Starting at the beginning, this course covers everything you need to know to get your pages ranked without resorting to loopholes and tactics that will get your site penalized.

SEO 2016 course - Student Reviews

"The lessons in this course go way beyond pure information. Andrew (the instructor) knows his stuff inside out, and more significantly, he knows how to pass his knowledge clearly so that I can take action on it right away."

"Thanks Andy, I've done the whole course and it is brilliant. It covers the full range of SEO components in a clear, practical and friendly way. I'm quite 'picky' but have no hesitation in recommending it without reservation at all levels from beginner upwards. (I'm probably around the intermediate level). It debunks many common myths and the advice is always actionable."

"Andy is one of the most thorough teachers I've seen on this subject and his knowledge of SEO is brilliant. I like his step by step teaching style and clearly produced videos. I highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn SEO"

"This course is loaded with important information and I know I'll be referring back to it as I improve my website. It's a great course."

"Very personable and easy to listen to. He has a tonne of helpful suggestions and is content rich. Anyone who is interested in this type of course don't hesitate to pick up this course. It is the best value for your money that you can find! Very happy with my purchase!"

"I love this course! Andrew is not shy about helping people do the right thing by working in alignment with Google to learn SEO (white hat) fundamentals. The course was thorough and highly informative. Four hours of practical and densely practical instruction that will benefit any business person or webmaster stay up to date with smart SEO advances and practical skills. I sincerely recommend this course!"

"Easy to understand — both well-structured, and great diction! Very methodical and analytical, which is what you want in a good SEO program."

"I love Andy's information. It is very thorough and what he teaches just makes sense. If you're looking for a common sense and safe way to SEO your website then I totally recommend following Andy's advice."

"I have studied SEO and Google for several years now and I think Andrew has covered many topics of importance in a short and concise way for beginners and professionals to learn SEO in depth"

This Course is different because?

*No tricks
*No gimmicks
*No Loopholes
*No worry about Google slapping a penalty on your site.

If you want to learn modern SEO and how to make a website rank in Google, safely, effectively and without resorting to gimmicks, tricks and loopholes, then this is the course for you. With over a decade of front-line experience in SEO, this instructor has plenty of applied experience and is well known for his high ethics when it comes to ranking in Google.

The course starts off with an introduction to SEO, highlighting the main differences between SEO today, and SEO just a few short years ago. You'll learn all about the major Google updates, and why they were introduced. As you learn about the updates, you'll begin to understand exactly what Google want to achieve, and the types of content they want to rank at the top of the search engine.

The course goes on to introduce you to the FOUR main pillars of modern SEO.

You'll learn all about LSI and how themeing your content can give you a major SEO boost in the results pages. There are checklists and details on each of the elements of a web page, and how to SEO for Google.

You'll also learn about the best types of backlinks to pursue, and how to go about getting them. With backlinks causing so many problems for so many webmasters, you'll also learn about the types of backlinks that Google are on the lookout for, and why they punish sites that employ them. A lot of SEO sites offering tips on how to rank will get this terribly wrong. So wrong that following their SEO advice will get your site penalized or even banned from the top search engines.

You'll learn about site organization - why it is important and how to achieve a good site structure that benefits your SEO efforts and helps your visitors.

This course emphasizes visitor experience for one very good reason. Google wants to create an algorithm that cannot be manipulated by SEOs and webmasters. What better measure for Google is the visitor's experience? Get that right and half the battle is won.

Start the SEO 2016 course and begin to take control of your website traffic, visitors and profits.

Who is the target audience?

*his course is designed for anyone that owns a website and wants to get more traffic.

*This course is for anyone that is confused by all of the Google changes and wants to go forward in a white hat manner that will produce long-term positive rankings.

*This course is NOT for those webmasters that want to take risks with their SEO for short-term gain. My strategies are long-term, white hat and safe.

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites I_42f143e4859

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites I_57669ebebc7

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites P_587rzcbq1

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites P_587u7c8d2

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites P_587i9z623

تحميل كورس :

Minhateca | Diskokosmiko | Kbagi

3rbup | 4bigbox | File-Upload | Samaup | Userscloud | Usersfiles

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites I_57669ebebc5

في الختآم أشكر الجميع

وأتمنى أن يعجبكم الموضوع , وتستفيدون منه ,

إهدآء لكل من يسآهم في نجآح هذا الموقع المتميز
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://elytop.africamotion.net

حصري : تحميل كورس السيو 2017 | SEO 2017 Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» تحميل نود 32 مجانا تحميل نود 32 الجديد 2011
» افتراضي انفراد تام على الامبراطور فلاشة 6720c اول اصدار حصري
» حصري : اضف مدينتك ومدن بلدك الى بلوجن الاحوال الجوية weather للدريم بوكس *شرح مصور*

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مـنـتـدي الـمـوريـتـانـيـيـن  :: منتدي التقنيات العصرية :: منتدي الكمبيتوتر والإنتر نت :: شرح البرامج-
انتقل الى: